WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.
L A T E S T P O S T S
What You Get From A Hotel Near Esplanade Mall
Budget Friendly Attractions In Bangkok
Seven Simple Tips To Impress A Colombian Woman
Five Reasons To Use Car Sun Shades
Impact Of GST On Logistics Industry
Singapore’s Just Co-Exploring Co-Working In Hotels
So, You Want To Be Your Own Boss Like Leonardo Gonzalez Dellan
Guide For Financial Advisors In Online Visibility
Declining Confidence Level Of Business Leaders In Colorado
‘Beach Awards’ Weigh In On The Best Beaches In The World
If you want to go shopping in the Ratchada area, the best place to shop is the Esplanade Mall. It’s a seven-storey commercial complex, where you can go shopping for various items, while being entertained by its cinemas, ice skating rinks, bookstores, supermarkets and the 1500-seats musical theatre. So, the shopping mall can be accessible for your needs, you need to book in a hotel near Esplanade mall for your accommodation. It should save you more money for commuting.
If you’re booked somewhere else, you can easily find the Esplanade mall. At its doorstep is the Thailand Cultural Centre MRT underground. From the outside, you’ll see the organic contours of the structure with steel and glass. At night, the colourful LED lightings shine brightly for a futuristic look. Designed similarly like the Siam Paragon and the Emporium by Paris-based architects, the malls have the same feel to those found in Sukhumvit and Siam areas.
Do Anything Here
If you’re booked in a hotel near Esplanade Mall, all you need is step out from your accommodation and find branded products like clothing, jewelleries, electronic gadgets and beauty products. The products and services offered are usually catered for the younger generation, especially when it pertains to sports. It also offers electric gears from notable brands, as well as several health and wellness outlets to slim down and get in shape. You may wish to pamper yourself by treating your hair and nails, or venture into a spa menu. At its basement are the supermarket, fast food outlets and restaurant chains, where you can taste various Thai and international cuisines.
The Esplanade Shopping Mall
This mall is different than other shopping malls in downtown Bangkok. It offers a variety of experiences that can give you a boutique feel. It’s neither too big nor too small, but just right to provide relaxation and entertainment to a great number of locals and tourists. This shopping mall has a great mix of lifestyle shopping and entertainment outlets. However, some serious shoppers may not be happy with their purchases as it has less diversity of products. If you’re opting for entertainment, Esplanade can provide you a delightful option than other downtown shopping malls. For this reason, have yourself booked in a hotel near Esplanade Mall for convenience.
Bangkok is the capital of Thailand. The city is popular for its nightlife and street food. Scores of tourists visit the city from around the world to experience the happening nightlife of the city and shop at the high-end designer malls and the Street Side shopping destinations.
The city has a range of tourist attractions and accommodation options to suit the budget and preferences of different travellers. Family and business travellers looking for a convenient hotel in Sukhumvit can book their stay with the hotel in Ploenchit, which offers world class amenities and modern conveniences.
Apart from shopping in the glitzy malls and experiencing the high-end nightlife at the happening bars and fine dining restaurants, Bangkok also has some budget friendly attractions for the tourists.
- Lumphini park
It is the largest park in the city. Tourists can enjoy taking a boat ride in the lake or explore the beautiful garden on foot. There are many activities like yoga classes, kite flying sessions, orchestral concerts, and Tai-chi classes happening in the park. The park is just ten minutes away from the convenient hotel in Ploenchit and can also be reached through BRT and MTS trains.
- Dusit Zoo
The zoo is located near the Dusit Palace. The zoo is home to over sixteen hundred animals from around the world. Kids love visiting the zoo and have a look at the different animals like the hippos, Bengal white tigers, Asiatic Blacks bears and the giraffes. The zoo conducts plenty of entertainment activities and shows all through the day. The zoo is located in the old city. Tourists staying at the hotel in Ploenchit, can take the BTS to victory monument and then a taxi to the zoo.
- Bang Krachao
Tourists wanting to get away from the maddening traffic and crowded streets of the city can plan a day trip to Bang Krachao. The man-made island hosts a floating market on the weekends. You can also visit the Sri Nakhon Kuenkhan Park on the green island and explore the wide expanse of green space. The island is located at Samut Prakan. Tourists staying at the hotel in Ploenchit, close to the Ploen chit BTS, can take a train to BTS Bang NA and hire a taxi from the Bang Na BTS to Bang Na pier to take a ferry to the Bang Krachao.
Colombian women are gorgeous and have a flair for life. Marrying Colombian women is a dream for many men across the world. The men fall for the beauty and warm nature of Colombian women. Colombian women are interesting, confident and caring and make the best life partners.
If you are planning to meet Colombian women and want to impress your girl on your first date, follow these simple dating tips.
- Never talk about drugs and illogical clichés about Colombian women on your first date. There are many other interesting topics to discuss about. Broaching the topics like violence, drugs, Pablo Escobar and other dumb clichés, is a sure shot way to make the girl dump you in the middle of the date.
- Colombian women appreciate chivalry. Ask the women out for a date, open the doors, let the girl sit first and pay for the date. Behave like a true gentleman and be respectful to the lady and everyone around. Colombian women love attention and good-natured compliments about their beauty will score extra brownie points.
- Dancing is the best way of impressing Colombian women. These women own the dance floor and like to celebrate life by dancing. Foreigners are not judged for their dancing skills but holding the women and accompanying them on the dance floor is a must to win over the Colombian girls.
- Most of the Colombian women speak English. But try to speak in their native language to these women and they will love you for this gesture. Moreover, learning the language from your Colombian girl is the best way to spend time with her and impress her.
- You will hardly meet Colombian women, who does not like to joke and laugh a lot. These women like men with a sense of humor. The Colombian women are always cheerful and make jokes even on their misfortunes.
- Never expect your Colombian girl to be on time for the first date. They take their time to dress up perfectly for the date. Colombian dress to impress their men and asking them to hurry up in this process is a big no. but remember to arrive on time to meet your Colombian woman. Making them wait will indicate that you do not care for her.
Remember these simple tips, whenever you meet Colombian women and ask them out for a date. You will surely impress them and get rewarded with a second date.
Sun shades are important interior accessories of a car. They block the harsh sunlight from entering the car and keep the cabin cool. They also protect the upholstery of the car from fading due to exposure to direct sunlight. Shades also protect the electronic equipment of the car from heat and sunlight.
Vehicle owners have to choose the right sun shades that are suitable for their car. There are many brands and models of sun shades but using good quality sun shades like, the Weathertech Tech shade sun shade provides optimum benefits for the vehicle owners.Sun shades are available in different models and specifications. They are available as a whole set that comprises of sun shades for all the windows and windshields, and they can be also be bought specifically for the required windows and windshields.
Some of the advantages of using sun shades are
- The foremost benefit of using a sun shade is, it prevents sunlight from entering inside the cabin. This helps to keep the car cool and protects the interior upholstery and electronics of the car. Harsh sunlight can cause fading and discolouration of the interiors, which dampen the aesthetic appeal and reduce its curb value.
- Sun shades help to keep the cabin cool. Sun shades improve the efficiency of the cooling system in the car, as it does not have to work harder to cool the heated up seats and interiors. Cool cabin provides a comfortable riding experience.
- Sun shades reduce the visibility through the windows. They provide privacy to the passengers of the car and also protect the high value items of the car from thieves. As the visibility is reduced, it is difficult to see the interiors of the car from outside which reduces the chances of break in.
- Installing sun shades is easy and fast. The WeathertechTechshadesun shades can be custom made to fit any brand or any make of vehicles. They are easy to install and offer good ride comfort round the year.
- Some sun shades like, the WeathertechTechshadesun shades have unique designs. They have two sides, a reflective side and a dark absorbing side. The shades can be used according to the season. The reflective side is for summers, it reflects the sunlight and keeps the cabin cool. The absorbing side is for winters, it absorbs the sunlight and keeps the cabin warm and prevents ice build-up on the windshield.
The logistics industry is currently undergoing some major transformation because of the taxes imposed on the industry. It is noticeable that express logistics is affected more than any other aspect of the industry. On the other hand, global medical logistics has also faced a lot of changes because of taxes.
According to experts on the logistics industry, there is a rise in the number of customers that chose to use companies that are offering faster and high-tech services. This is because they believe that technology helps in faster deliveries, transparency in the operations of the company, easier to comply with regulations, loads are transportedsafely and securely from one place to another and most of all the overall business operates better.
Because of GST, more opportunities have been presented to the logistics industry especially to companies offering express services. First and foremost, the addressable market of these companies has increased considerably in terms of size. We are at an era where the consumers want everything as soon as possible and on-demand. This is one of the most common features of today’s businesses – to be able to deliver what the customers want in the fastest way possible. Express logistics have a higher addressable market even in the B2B segment because of e-retail, e-commerce and omni-channel retail.
Before the GST was imposed, express logistics companies spend a large chunk of their capital in developing as well as maintaining their warehouse facilities which are present in almost every state because they want to avoid paying the value added taxes imposed on each state where they are operating. This is also their method of taking advantage of the changing demand in every parts of the country. With the introduction of a uniform GST rate, logistics companies are no longer forced to have as many locations.
Lastly, it is the goal of express logistics companies and global medical logistics companies to attract more investors. With GST, there is better ROC among companies therefore more investors are encourage to put in money for the industry players to be able to cash in with the profit derived from one of the most industries in the world.
There might be a new use for a business hotel in Sukhumvit, as the Singaporean co-working company JustCo will be opening work spaces in hotels in the Thai capital in 2019, after the initial launch of hotel co-working spaces in Singapore. The hotels in Bangkok that Just Co will operate in will be the ones owned by liquor tycoon Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi.
According to Just Co founder and CEO Kong Wan Sing, the first hotel to get a co-working space will be Singapore’s four-star Hotel Jen, which is owned by the Hong Kong-based Shangri-la Hotels. He says that they’ll be using that property’s business centre to expand to new locations across Singapore, with each new co-working location to ad about 3,000m2 each.
Additionally, JustCo will open two new additional co-working centres in hotels, one in Singapore and the other in another country in Asia, with reports saying it might be Kuala Lumpur, before the end of 2018. Following that, the company will expand into Bangkok, with several sites for 2019. This opens the possibility of JustCo operating from a business hotel in Sukhumvit, as the hotels will either be properties of the Singapore-based Frasers Property, or the Thailand-based TCC Group, which are both owned by Mr. Charoen.
In May of 2018, Frasers Property become one of the two major JustCo shareholders after they and the Singaporean sovereign wealth fund GIC agreed on a partnership with JustCo to create a co-working platform across the region of Asia, a partnership amounting to about US$177 million. Mr. Kong reports that Frasers and GIC combined hold more than half of all the stakes in JustCo.
In Thailand, JustCo will be opening six new co-working centres throughout 2019, with each site adding about 3,000m2 ata cost of about $1,000-$1,500m2. The new properties will total to at least 24,000m2.
One of these new centres will be 8,000m2, located on the 24th to 27th floors of the SamyanMitrtown mixed-use property, owned by the SET-listed Golden Land Property Development PLC, the property arm owned by Mr. Charoen’s son, PanoteSirivadhanabhakdi, the CEO of Frasers Property Group.
The Bt8.5 billion property is scheduled to open sometime in the fourth quarter of 2019 on Rama IV Road, and will have a 31-storey tower with a lettable area of 48,000m2, complimented by six floors of retail space amounting to 36,000m2, alongside a 33-storey residentioal building with 104 hotel rooms and 516 leasehold condo units.
Mr. Kong has discussed about operating out of a business hotel in Sukhumvit, as they plan to open in the capital’s central business districts, like Rama IV and Sukhumvit.