now browsing by month
CA – February 23, 2016 – There are only a few days left until Valentine’s Day and have you decided what you plan to do with your special someone during this special day? During Valentine’s Day, there is often an overflow of everything from flowers, kisses, gifts and food. If you are trying to live a healthy life, then chocolates and decadent meals are definitely not for you this Valentine’s especially if you and your partner are trying to lose weight.
Of course, flowers, jewelries and candles are good alternatives to this, however, there are also a lot of ways you can enjoy your Valentine’s Day together without straying from your healthy lifestyle. Here are some great gift ideas for you and your loved one that can make your Valentine’s Day healthier.
- If you and your lover have been training and sweating hard at the gym to stay fit almost every day, the best gift that you can give not only for your other half but to yourself as well is none other than a massage. If you want to make it more romantic for the two of you, there are many spas that offer couples massages. You also have the option of having the massage at home.
- Cooking Class. Since you two are big on healthy living, then why not celebrate Valentine’s inside a cooking class for two? Take the time with your loved one to learn how to cook healthier meals that you haven’t tried before.
- Manicure or Pedicure. For men, your special lady would probably want to spend a day sometime later pampering at a local spa. It would make your lady happy if you invest in a gift certificate for a manicure or a pedicure. In fact, you can even join your other half too.
- Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to acknowledge the hard work your special someone is putting whether he or she is trying hard to slim down, live a healthier lifestyle, quite smoking or drinking. Appreciate his or her efforts by acknowledging them in the sweetest way possible: via letter.
- Just because you are trying to slim down and live a healthy lifestyle doesn’t mean you can’t indulge in chocolates anymore. You can buy or even make calorie-free healthy chocolates and if you are planning to share them with your loved one, make sure to place them in a black gift box suited for chocolates.