now browsing by category
Perhaps the whole world has heard about the unfortunate event that 12 young football players experienced recently when they got trapped inside a cave in Thailand. Siam Paragon, one of the upmarket shopping malls in the country, decided to make an exhibit to show people what really happened and also to serve as a warning for those who are planning to venture into dangerous caves. Even guests staying at a family connecting room in Sukhumvit went to see the exhibit in its full glory.
There is a tunnel that children can try to pass through while dripping water can be heard in the background. According to a 78 year old shopper who tried the tunnel, SupiraPungkanon, the tunnel would be most suitable to set an example for children to let them know it is not a good idea to go on adventures on their own.
The tunnel is made of plastic and spans 10 meters. It was painted with murky brown which is similar to the actual cave in Chaing Rai province of Thailand. The unfortunate incident that happened to the football players of the Moo Pa team along with their coach caught the attention of the international news. This is also the inspiration of the exhibit called ThamLuang Incredible Mission: The Global Agenda. The boys and their coach were trapped inside the cave for two weeks.
According to the manager of the ministry of culture, SalineeChuman, they took pride in the success of the rescue because it showed the true essence of being a Thai. The whole community united in order to be of help during the trying time. The exhibit will be shown until the 9th of September. Three days prior to the closing of the exhibit, a gratitude party will be held in order to give thanks to everyone who helped including people from more than 100 nations.
Visitors can book a family connecting room in Sukhumvit in order to witness the exhibit where they can see all the equipment used for the rescue mission. There is a mannequin proud with a dive suit, underwater robots, thermal blankets and edible gel that the bys consumed in order to survive hunger. The exhibition will also be featured in other parts of Thailand while movies and books are already on the works.
If you go for a South America tour and ask its locals what you can experience in this continent, they’ll say that they have a flaming passion for a competitive spirit of sports. Nowadays, the continent expresses its many historical competitions through a healthy sporting spirit. The continent can also provide amazing sceneries that are ranked as a must-see attraction in a South American vacation. Even those not engaged in sports can marvel the surroundings and the energy involvingthe sporting event.
Considered as one of the main sporting eventsin Latin America is the Brazilian Grand Prix, where it has millions of followers. You can also try other sporting options to make your South America tour complete:
The Football Confederation
If it’s your first time or have been to Latin America for several times, you’ll find its people interested in the game of soccer. This game is not only idolised by the buzzing streets of each cities but also to the remotest areas. You’ll find different soccer tournaments,such as the Copa de Libertadores, which is the most popular and most attended in Latin America. Competition can be tough between Argentina and Brazil or Chile and Peru. Checking out their stadiums will make you see jampacked areas of endless Mexican waves, flag waving fans, flaming red flairs, chants and songs.
To experience what it’s like in the finals of Copa de Libertadores, visit the tournament website for schedules. It’s a way to complete your South America tour and be a spectator of this game.
The International Surfing Association
Last 2009, many of the younger generations sported the ISA World Surfing Games in the joyful sands of Jaco Beach in Costa Rica. It was known as the largest surf show in the world where 200 surfers from around 30 countries joined the battle of the boards in a lively and beautiful beachside town of Jaco.
Costa Rica is renowned for its surfing activities on great beaches, which is a must-visit for those opting a South America tour and vacation. Make it a point to come to this important surfing event to experience a touch of adrenaline, have fun and get some tan.
Colombian women are gorgeous and have a flair for life. Marrying Colombian women is a dream for many men across the world. The men fall for the beauty and warm nature of Colombian women. Colombian women are interesting, confident and caring and make the best life partners.
If you are planning to meet Colombian women and want to impress your girl on your first date, follow these simple dating tips.
- Never talk about drugs and illogical clichés about Colombian women on your first date. There are many other interesting topics to discuss about. Broaching the topics like violence, drugs, Pablo Escobar and other dumb clichés, is a sure shot way to make the girl dump you in the middle of the date.
- Colombian women appreciate chivalry. Ask the women out for a date, open the doors, let the girl sit first and pay for the date. Behave like a true gentleman and be respectful to the lady and everyone around. Colombian women love attention and good-natured compliments about their beauty will score extra brownie points.
- Dancing is the best way of impressing Colombian women. These women own the dance floor and like to celebrate life by dancing. Foreigners are not judged for their dancing skills but holding the women and accompanying them on the dance floor is a must to win over the Colombian girls.
- Most of the Colombian women speak English. But try to speak in their native language to these women and they will love you for this gesture. Moreover, learning the language from your Colombian girl is the best way to spend time with her and impress her.
- You will hardly meet Colombian women, who does not like to joke and laugh a lot. These women like men with a sense of humor. The Colombian women are always cheerful and make jokes even on their misfortunes.
- Never expect your Colombian girl to be on time for the first date. They take their time to dress up perfectly for the date. Colombian dress to impress their men and asking them to hurry up in this process is a big no. but remember to arrive on time to meet your Colombian woman. Making them wait will indicate that you do not care for her.
Remember these simple tips, whenever you meet Colombian women and ask them out for a date. You will surely impress them and get rewarded with a second date.